Countdown

The next 9 days will be chaotic!

Only 4 more days until the Holiday Kids Club begins. We have just under 100 kids coming at the moment, and likely more with those who just turn up on the day without pre-registration.

That afternoon on the same day, I am having a Masterchef-themed social with my girls.

Then right after the Holiday Kids Club finishes, I will be off to Kiah Ridge Conference Centre in the Southern Highlands to speak at the camp for Beverly Hills Chinese Baptist Church. The theme is Mission: Possible (as in evangelism in general, not overseas missions). I will be giving 2 talks plus a workshop.

It’s my first time speaking at a camp, and I’m not very confident as a preacher. So I’m working extra hard to put together some biblical, applicable and engaging sermons.
Pray that God will use me to challenge the saints at this camp to be passionate and active in preaching the good news. Pray also that I will be able to prepare well especially since I will be busy with the kids club beforehand.
Category:

0 comments:

ShareThis