It is Finished

Perhaps a bit blasphemous for me to be borrowing these words, but anyways...

Last night for the first time ever, I:
  • Wrote a 3,000 word essay (previously all my essays have been only 2,000 words)
  • Stayed up all night to write this essay
  • Sat in front of the computer for 15 hours straight with only 2 short breaks!
  • Only got 45min nap before chapel started
Man, I am so thoroughly knackered at the moment! My eyes were going funny when I finished writing the first draft. I could barely read over it. But I had so much trouble writing this essay it was like trying to pull my own teeth out - very agonising! >:|

But at last it's done. I will have to start studying for exams now.

Though not before I have a very long appointment with my pillow first.

...z

...zzz

...zzzzz

...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Category:

0 comments:

ShareThis