Modified Calvin & Hobbes (Part 1)

Two weeks ago I was up in Queensland for Brisbane Leadership Training (BLT). It's kinda like a SCCCA Training Day, but for a whole weekend. I ran 2 workshops, one on Shortcuts to Writing Better Bible Studies, which mainly focussed on using Bible study guides. And the second one was on Systematic Theology - Doctrine of Scripture.

The 2nd workshop was quite hard to prepare because there was lots of material and the contents were quite dense. So in order to break it into bit-sized chunks, I edited a few comics from my favourite Calvin & Hobbes. I will post a few of them here. See if you can work out what the point I was trying to make (note: little Calvin doesn't always get his theology right).
(I own a copy of all the comics, but I don't know if this violates any copyright laws...)






Give thanks for the Chinese churches up in Brisbane who are striving hard to preach Christ. Pray that the leaders will continue to grow in godly character and mature understanding. Pray that God will send workers to help lead and teach his people in QLD.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm a BLT sounds good to me! =P

hmm.. well i just finished exams so my brain is switched off for another year..

ShareThis