All good things must come to an end...

Been spending the last 2 weeks lazying around, mostly at home doing nothing in particular. It's funny how you can be doing "nothing", and yet spend so much time on it. I guess when you try to pinpoint what exactly you did, you can't think of any one thing...just bits of bric-a-brac. The only thing I think I did was sleep. I must've caught up on 6 years' worth!!

But I'm slowly adjusting myself back to a normal routine. Even been doing a bit of work! ("Tsk, tsk, tsk", I hear you say) Got church camp stuff to prepare, TG to think about, and RICE things to work on.

Watch out everyone! I'm back!

<< Thank God for the period of rest and refreshement. Pray that as I get back into work mode that I can continue to glorify Him in all that I do. >>

0 comments:

ShareThis