One thing I forgot to mention yesterday. I'm going to Club 5 this long weekend!!It'll be my 4th and last time as a candidate before I go into college. It's always a great time to catch up with friends from all over Sydney and hear about how God's been working in and through their lives. But more importantly, it's a great opportunity to be sitting under God's Word and being totally blown away by it.

But this year, I'm even MORE excited that usual! Because Dennis and Cindy Tan from my church are coming with me for the first time. I've so immensely encouraged by the fervor in their growth as a Christian and seeing how that flows out into their lives in the way they live and serve. I'm sure that this weekend will be a real eye-opener for them and we'll be back buzzing with excitement for the gospel.

Aren't you excited now as well? =)

<< Praise God for the great ministry of Club 5 and the way it challenges men and women of all ages to give up their lives in service of Christ. Pray that Dennis and Cindy will have a great time meeting fellow like-minded Christians and be struck anew with the great message of salvation. >>

0 comments:

ShareThis