Holidays are Here!

For those of you who regularly check my blogs (and hopefully pray for me as well), I won't be able to update regularly till Feb. That's because I'll have limited internet access over the holidays. Check here occasionally, but don't be disappointed if there's no new post.

A number of things you can pray for over the next 2 months:
Pray that I will have a relaxing break and be refreshed for my last year of Bible college.
My mum is coming over to visit! Pray we can spend quality time together. But pray also that there will be opportunities for her to hear the gospel again and be challenged to follow Jesus.
I am preaching 5 times over this holidays (2 new sermons, 2 "recycled" sermons). Pray that God will use me to reach people with his Word.
Pray also as I start planning for 180FM next year, that I will be able to improve on this already excellent ministry. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know!

That's all for now. Please do pray for me and those whom I serve. Hope to catch up with some of you in the near future.
Category: , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey erine thats great that your mum is coming over to see u!! o well u can do your blogs after the holidays. hope u have fun doing thoes sermens and hopefully (with a hopeful look) u will have plan a great 180fm... r u shore u r able to do this while having some qualty time with your mother?
ohh well have a nice hoilday(i dont even know if i am going anywhere):( well cya

Anonymous said...

yeah ernest! have a nice break! you need it. Where are you going? Fill me (or us) in.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha nice one martin. yes u must fill us in!!!

Vivante said...

Didnt get a chance to say hi last sunday (Northside Alliance) after the service. Wanted to thank you for the sermon! Thanks be to God for teaching us and challenging us through the talk you gave on the topic of Guidance!

Vincy

ShareThis