I'm in!! Yay!!

I received the acceptance letter from SMBC yesterday confirming my enrolment for next year. Now I have to apply for Youth Allowance and resign from work and prepare to move and raise finances and work out my timetable and pay for college fees and...on it goes...

Tomorrow and next Sat (22nd), I'll be asking people to support me through college by praying for me and giving money. I haven't really had time to think about this because I've been trying to study for my exam next Tuesday. But tomorrow will be a morning tea at 10pm, and there'll be cookies, scones, finger foods, dips, and cinnamon scrolls. Please come along if you can!

I'm kinda a bit nervous about it because it's so strange to be asking people for help, especially for money. I'm normally pretty independent and I hate to trouble people for even the smallest things. So to ask so many people to help is definitely a most humbling experience!!

<< Thank God that I was accepted into SMBC for next year. Pray that I can get all the things that needs to be done with minimal stress and chaos. Pray especially for the supporter's days tomorrow and next Sat that people will be willing to contribute to the work of God's Kingdom by supporting me in prayer and with money.

Thank God also for teaching me humility in all this and forcing me to rely on Him for all things.

And thanks especially to my blog audience for your prayers throughout this year!!! =) >>

0 comments:

ShareThis