*sigh*

It's a few hours before my plane takes off, and it's only now in the wee hours of the morning that I can begin to think about having my holiday.

Somehow I managed to do most of the things mentioned on my previous post. And in addition, I resigned from work on Friday! It was a bit of a shock to everyone, and quite a disappointment for my manager. They tried to persuade me to stay, but God enabled me to stand firm and instead used the opportunity to explain the gospel to them. I've never had to resign from a full time job before (for various reasons - not because I was fired!) and I never realised it can be such a nerve wrecking thing.

So with that I'm off for 2 weeks. I doubt I'll be online in that time, so I'll have to update you when I get back. Bai bai!

<< Thank God for the time of rest and pray that I can really relax and be refreshed so that I can come back and be ready to power on! Pray also for my work mates who heard about my plans to study next year and to be trained in teaching the Bible. Pray that I will have opportunities to tell them about Jesus and that God will challenge them to turn to Him in faith and repentence. >>


Oh, one other important thing! My uni group at church is organising a dialogue dinner next Friday. The theme is "If I were God I'd...". And we have at least 20 non-Christians coming!!!!!! Please pray for the speaker and for the hearts of the non-Christians!

D'oh, I wanted to write more, but my lift to the airport is here! So long, farewell!

0 comments:

ShareThis