Getting Better

I'm feeling a bit better today. Thanks to everyone who has been praying for me. I finally got out of my room and started attending lectures. I'm not all better yet, but it's getting there. Still need help with my voice.

Official Deb Fung WebsiteIn other news, ND is having a Deb Fung Concert tonight. I should've posted about this earlier so people can be praying about it. It's the 2nd of our 180° evangelistic events. Deb will be presenting her testimony in between each song.
Please pray for the non-Christians who will be coming. We had a good turn out last week, and hope it'll be even better this week. Pray for Deb as she sings of God's grace in her life.

The leaders have all been working very hard the last few weeks. Still recovering from RICE, everyone's been putting in 110% getting these 2 events together.
Pray that God will sustain us with energy and joy as we serve him. Pray for the various parts we have to play tonight (videos, testimonies, lighting, etc) will help the spread of the gospel somehow. And pray that the leaders will be able to find balance and rest after this Friday.
Category: , ,

0 comments:

ShareThis