I'm Sick

Sunday night, my throat was like sandpaper.
Yesterday, my nose was like Niagra Falls.
Today, my nose is like...someone who hasn't been eating vegetables.

A bit graphic, but that's how I feel - crap.

I've also been aching all over. Dunno if it's because of Sunday night sports (& being generally unfit), or because of this flu.

And I can't think properly cuz my head's filled with mucus. You would've thought I'd have nothing left after the way it was dripping yesterday. Talk about extremes.

Grrr...I hate being sick! x.X
Category:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should just go to sleep and don't do anything else. you shouldn't even use your computer. get well soon!

Ernest said...

But...but...I've got a sermon to write...

...and I have a 3,000 word essay due this Fri that I haven't even started yet!!

I guess you're right. I'm not very productive at the moment, even if I tried. :(

CC said...

Poor Ernie, I know how you feel, cos I'm sick too with the same thing! =(

Get well soon!

ShareThis